1. Hawaii Pacific University (USA)
Sogang GSIS signed an agreement for a dual degree program with Hawaii Pacific University(HPU), USA in 2005. Students can receive both MA degree from Sogang GSIS and MBA degree from HPU if they study 1 year in the GSIS and 1 year in the HPU when they fulfill the graduation requirements.
* Hawaii Pacific University: Hawaii Pacific University, commonly referred to as HPU, is a private and nonsectarian university located in Honolulu and Kaneohe, Hawaii. HPU is the largest private university in the central Pacific, most noted for its diverse student body of nearly 5,000 students, representing nearly 65 countries. The school's top academic programs are in Business Administration, Nursing, Diplomacy, Biology, Military Studies and Social Work.
2. The University of Bradford (UK)
Sogang GSIS signed an agreement for a dual degree program with the University of Bradford, UK in 2017. Students can receive both MA degrees from Sogang GSIS and and Bradford if they study 1 year in Sogang GSIS and 1 year in Bradford when they fulfill the graduation requirements.
* Bradford University: The University of Bradford is a public, plate glass university located in the city of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England. The university received its Royal Charter in 1966, making it the 40th university to be created in Britain, but its origins date back to the early 19th century. The student population includes 8,045 undergraduate and 2,915 postgraduate students. 22% of students are foreign, and come from over 110 different countries. It was the first British university to establish a Department of Peace Studies in 1973, which is currently the world's largest university centre for the study of peace and conflict.
* Students need to pay the tuition fees to both universities for the dual degrees. Some scholarship may be given for the tuition fee of Sogang GSIS by the decision of the GSIS committee. Detailed information regarding the dual degree program is posted on the GSIS website every semester.